We are looking to hire a Python Developer familiar with Data Science and Artificial Intelligence.
As a Python Developer / Data Scientist, your responsibilities include:
• Identifying statistically relevant features within big datasets to provide analysts with actionable data
• Writing, evaluating, and integrating software into the existing architecture
• Reviewing relevant publications in order to gain enough of an understanding of the underlying concepts in order to break down key ideas to government customers, and implement in software
• Experience with Python and any of the following Python data science / artificial intelligence
• Experience applying and/or developing algorithms based in statistical analysis
• Effective communicator with the ability to write and present technical reports
• Experience writing technical documentation supporting code, program capabilities and user-guides
Experience : 2+ years preferably in software development or as a data scientist.
Qualification: BS in Computer Science
You will be working remotely.
There is no cap of salary for this position.
Interested candidates may apply at www.recruiterhere.com or send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org